Bug Fixin' Build! + Characters
Since I released the first version of Baleen way too early for any human to reasonably be awake, I didn't realize how much of a buggy mess it was! Sorry, but a good chunk of them should be fixed by now!
- Fixed a few bugs including crashing if you tried to talk to characters without conversations and certain conversations not being available if you asked in the 'wrong' order
- Changed the main menu song from Noon Drive to Electric Enthusiasts
- Rewrote some dialogue, mostly for more comedy but it's there
- Some loops should be gone? But I might have messed up
- Kaleb can now interrogate Matt and Adrian
Alright, with that out of the way I can get to what I really like to talk about and that's the characters. I don't really know how much people would like to know, but I do know some of the things I'd like to share and there's not really a good way of sharing it organically through conversation. Of course, there are some things I plan on keeping a mystery until a certain point but some things just don't really need to be.
Thank you, and if there are any more bugs or critique please don't be afraid to add comments to either this post or the game itself! I can't promise I'll be consistently making updates as frequently as I have, but I'll try my best to make sure the game works at least?
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.